The “Accumulative account” service - the possibility of obtaining additional income and quick management of temporarily free funds.
To the attention of customers:
Below are the terms and conditions of the "Saving account" service.
Annual interest accrued on the balance of funds in the Savings Account in the national currency:
- For "Family" service packages (and all its options, except R&B): 4%
- For "Family R&B" service packages: 5%
- For "Cappuccino" service packages (and all its options, except for online onboarding): 3%
- For "Cappuccino" service packages (online onboarding): 10%, valid until December 31, 2023
Annual interest accrued on the balance of funds in the Savings account, in foreign currency:
- 0.01% in USD/EUR for "Family" service packages and all its options and "Cappuccino" service package (private);
The minimum amount of funds on the Savings account, on which interest is accrued: none.
Commission for transferring funds using the "Saving account" service in the Pravex Online system: none.
Why you should use the service
- the opportunity to have additional income due to higher interest rates;
- the ability not to pay a monthly fee for the maintenance of the package of services by placing on the Accumulative account the amount greater than specified in the tariffs (fulfillment of Smart pricing);
- opportunity to save by avoiding spontaneous expenses (funds are not available for payment card transactions)
- free transfer from another bank's card to the card in the FAMIGLIA and CAPPUCCINO service package in PRAVEX ONLINE with subsequent transfer to a savings account
- security of savings due to limited access to the Accumulative account;
Quick and easy
- quick access to savings 24/7 in Pravex Online
- transfer of funds between the Accumulative and card account without commission and without restrictions on the amount with the possibility of setting up regular payments to the Accumulative account
* Accumulative account service is available to a limited number of clients in pilot testing mode
Terms of service:
- “Accumulative account” service - the ability to make a transfer between a card account and an account for saving funds (hereinafter - the Accumulative account), the balance of which accrues interest at a higher rate;
- the “Accumulative account” service becomes available automatically together with the opening of a card account and does not require concluding separate agreements and signing documents (the possibility of using the “Accumulative account” service is determined by the Tariffs);
- the currency of the Accumulative account coincides with the currency of the card account (UAH);
- the transfer of funds between the card account and the Accumulative account is possible only with the use of Pravex Online. Replenishment of the Accumulative account is possible only by transferring funds from the card account. Use the funds on the Accumulative account for such operations as receiving cash through ATMs, payment in trade pos-terminals, the Internet, transfer from card to card, it is possible only when transferring them to the card account and further use of the payment card;
- the transfer of funds between the card and the Accumulative account is carried out instantly (yes, when transferring funds from the Accumulative account to the card account, they are immediately available for card transactions);
- access to the Accumulative account is possible only for the card account holder (holders of additional cards Accumulative account is not displayed in Pravex Online);
- when closing the card account there is a simultaneous termination of the service "Accumulative account"
- Tariffs from 01.12.2023
- Tariffs from 01.11.2023
- Tariffs from 01.09.2023
- Tariffs from 01.08.2023
- INFORMATION on the essential characteristics of the Cappuccino package from 01.02.2022
- INFORMATION on the essential characteristics of the FAMIGLIA package from 04.05.2022
- Instructions for managing the Accumulative account service in Pravex Online
- accrual and payment of accrued interest on the balance of funds on the Accumulative account is carried out similarly to the procedure of accrual and payment of accrued interest on the balance of funds on the card account. Accrued interest is paid to the Accumulative Account (capitalization of interest) less the amount of personal income tax and military duty at the rate specified in the Tax Code of Ukraine;
- in case of full or partial transfer of funds from the Accumulative account to the card account, the interest accrued for the period of placement of funds until the moment of transfer is retained;
- when closing a card account, accrued interest is accrued and paid on the balance of funds on the Accumulative account, while the funds stored on the Accumulative account (together with accrued and paid interest) are transferred to the card account