Cash management services
PRAVEX BANK offers modern liquidity management services for companies. One of such solutions – automatic concentration of funds on the Master account (the selected main account). The service also includes quick and comfortable adding of new accounts for further automatic transfer to the Master account.
You have at our disposal a Master account – the account held, for instance, by the Head Office of the company. Other accounts can belong to regional branches of the company. Such accounts are joint in the single Pool of accounts. Within the operational day, automatic transfer of funds (positive balances) from accounts of participants of the Pool to the Master account takes place with the defined frequency. You can agree individually with the bank the frequency of such transfers.
Automatic concentration of funds can be set with the following conditions:
1. Transfer of 100% of balances from additional accounts to the Master account (Zero Balancing).
2. Setting of a certain limit, after exceeding of which automatic transfer of balances from accounts of the Pool to the Master account (Target Balancing) will take place, so that a certain part of funds remain on the accounts of the Pool.
Advantages of the service:
• control of financial flows of branches/affiliates/subsidiary companies;
• decrease of document circulation and of operational risks while carrying out payments;
• the possibility of quick and comfortable management of funds on accounts of the group of companies.