For borrowers of the Bank
Accredited insurance companies for individuals and FLP
- program of insurance land transport (except railway):
ODO “EXPRESS INSURANCE» (only for cooperation with the network of dealerships of UKRAVTO Corporation)
- according to the program of property insurance (except for rail, ground, air, water transport (marine domestic and other water transport), cargo and Luggage (cargo-Luggage):
Accredited insurance company for corporate business
- programme of insurance land transport (except rail) and property insurance (except for rail, ground, air and water transport (marine internal and other types of water transport), cargo and Luggage (cargo-Luggage):
Valuation of the company of A class:
1. OOO "ESET EXPERTISE", (044)492 6699, (044)592 5511, (050)356 5197, m. Kyiv, vul.Metropolitan Vasyl Lypkivskyi 1.
2. LLC "EXPANDA" (CBRE), (044)390 0000, (067)473 1621, m. Kyiv, vul.Velyka Vasylkivska 100.
3. OOO "ARGUMENT" (048)734 2047, (067)486 4141, m. Odesa, vul.Marazlievskaya street 38, of.19.
Evaluation of the company's class B:
1. OOO IR "VERTEX", (044)236 0090, (050)311 7360, m. Kiev, Pobedy 4, of.229.
2. OOO "AKO EXPERT", (044) 332 0103, (044)332 0104, (050)880 3939, (097)380 3939, (063)730 3939, m. Kyiv, vul.Krasnoarmeyskaya 145/1, of.166.
3. "Business Assist", (044)331 1332, (094)831 1332, m. Kyiv, vul.Polkovnika Shutova 9, com.526.
4. OOO "Banaspati", (044)383 6733, (067)462 0545, (067)549 9898, m. Kyiv, vul.Velyka Vasylkivska 6.
5. PE "VITAL-PROFI", (0482) 34 4712, 34 4713, m. Odesa, vul.Kosmonavta Komarova, 10, of.213.
6. PE "VI AI PI Department", (044) 578 1403, (093) 230 14 03, (096) 230 1403, m. Kyiv, vul.Mechnikov 16, of.4-1A.
7. SE "PICKARD & CO., LTD", (044) 278-00-02, (044) 278-75-77, m. Kyiv, vul.Welt 9, office 20.
8. OOO "PROCONSUL", (057)715 6159, (057)757 4607, (057)715 7531, city. Kharkiv, vul.Rymarskaya 18.
|the Company Class A evaluates the property, which is scheduled to be transferred/transferred as collateral for credit transactions of any value.|
the Company Grade B – evaluate the above property, if its value does not exceed 500 thousand EUR without VAT.
Service loan repayment online is only available to customers of the Crimea, Lugansk and Donetsk regions
PRAVEX BANK has launched a new service of repayment of loans through the Bank website. Now the Bank's Clients have an opportunity, without visiting a branch of PRAVEX-Bank, to repay loans in local currency. This service is implemented on the basis of the service Portmone.com.ua. for reference: https://www.portmone.com.ua/r3/uk/terminal/index/index/id/8565
How it works
1. You need to have a payment card of Visa/MC, where:
- the existing available balance for payment
- allowed calculations on the Internet
Restrictions on the issuing Bank and the card's currency is not, that is for making payments by credit cards both Ukrainian and foreign banks, issued in UAH or in other foreign currencies.
2. It is necessary to pass simple registration in system of the Wallets for transactions.
3. By using the service Wallet, You can transfer funds from Your card account to a current account with PRAVEX BANK used to repay the loan (portmanteaurjwk.pdf).
it is Also worth noting that the service has implemented the ability to bill Customers monthly. Moreover, the system can see the current debt on the loan, quickly make the following payments in the saved template.
Change currency commitments retail loan
PRAVEX BANK offers its customers changing currency commitments retail loan foreign currency (USD, EUR) at the national*.
the Service is available to customers on existing loans in foreign currency.
- Complete elimination of exchange rate risk (the overpayment on the loan in the event of a rise in the exchange rate).
- the Ability to reduce monthly payments by extending the loan.
- Minimal package of documents and no hidden fees.
- the Possibility of restructuring of overdue interest on the loan.
Contacting any branch of PRAVEX Bank, You can get complete information about changing currency loan foreign national.
* the Calculation of the loan amount in the national currency according to the commercial selling rate of the Bank of the relevant currency (USD, Euro) on the date of transaction currency credit commitments.