As of today, the current legislation stipulates the possibility of attracting residents of Ukraine (both legal entities and individuals – citizens of Ukraine) funds in foreign currency from non-residents under loan agreements (interest-free agreements are also allowed). Foreign currency received under such agreements is not subject to obligatory sale. Individuals have the possibility to use the attracted funds in cash form if it does not contradict the terms of the agreement. The procedure for attracting funds under such agreements stipulates their obligatory registration in the NBU and performance of transactions (receiving funds, their return, transfer of interest, payment of charges, etc., reporting) only through the bank which agreed to take such agreement for servicing (the client is provided with letter agreement). If the client wants to, he/she can transfer the already registered agreement to servicing of another bank (regardless the funds are received or not).
Advantages of servicing at “PRAVEX BANK” JSC:
- The fee is charged only for the issuance of a letter of agreement for servicing the transactions under the agreement (UAH 480.00 including VAT), further servicing is free of charge (without any monthly or annual fee).
- Prompt consideration of documents and approval of the decision to start servicing transactions under the agreement.
- The assistance provides to the client when filling in statistical reporting.
Information on requirements of the NBU to agreements for loans attracted from non-residents is provided by the responsible employee at (044) 201 17 45
In order to make a decision by the bank to start servicing transactions under the agreement, it is necessary to submit for its consideration:
- Letter addressed to Chairman of Management Board with the request to provide the letter of agreement.
- Agreement with all annexes and attachments (if the agreement is already registered, a registration certificate with all attachments shall be provided).
- Notice on the agreement (3 copies).