Bank operation during the period of martial low
- PRAVEX BANK continues its smooth and stable operation with due account for the restrictions set out in the NBU Board Resolution On Operation of Banking System Under Martial Law and NBU Board Resolution on amendments to the Resolution On Operation of Banking System Under Martial Law
- At the Bank, it is possible to purchase the war bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The proceeds from that flotation will be used to satisfy the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the financial needs of the state in the conditions of martial law.
- The Bank’s branches continue their smooth and stable operation unless there is a threat to the life and health of the population. Please use this link to read up-to-date information about the branches’ working hours that is daily updated.
- The safe boxes within the Government-controlled areas of Ukraine can be accessed on a daily basis unless there is a threat to the life and health of the population and Bank employees.
- The Bank halts debit transactions on the accounts of residents of the state that has committed military aggression against Ukraine.
The Bank has extended the validity period of the payment cards. The validity period of all the cards that expire in February 2022 or later shall be extended automatically.
- PRAVEX ONLINE is operating 24\7 as normal. All transactions are accessible, thus for safety purposes, we ask all our clients to stay in a safe place and use internet banking.
- The PRAVEX ONLINE app features are regularly updated.
- Using the app you can pay for utilities and/or help the army.
- There is an option available to order a card online – it will then be possible to make online payments. It is
- PRAVEX ONLINE can be used to order a card under the eSupport program, including a PRAVEX ONLINE plastic card.
- There is an available option to repay a loan: repayment according to schedule, prepayment of the principal amount, or full loan repayment.
- You can open an account online.
We kindly ask all our clients to perform their transactions online and use the Bank’s PRAVEX ONLINE app, the Bank Systems operate in a stable mode.
- Using phishing sites, scammers steal money, passwords, secret card details, or personal information. The sites can seem to be very similar to the sites of actually existing charity foundations, however, they have different website URLs.
- Check the correct names of the sites you go to and where you enter your personal details. The respective URLs of the genuine and scammers’ sites can look the same except for one or more characters.
- If you receive any link to the charity foundation site via an instant messenger, SMS, or e-mail, or see such link in any publication on social media other than the official source, please do not follow it.
- You should enter the name of the needed website in the search engine and only then you can go to the web resource.
- Help the army and Ukrainian victims of the Russian aggression, but use reliable sources.
The National Bank of Ukraine has opened special fundraising accounts:
1. An instant money transfer to help the army can be made using a payment card and following the link.
2. You can help the Ukrainian victims of Russian aggression by making a transfer using the link or the PRAVEX ONLINE app.
- The bank introduced restrictions for the client on withdrawing funds in accordance with NBU Resolution No. 18 dated 24.02.2022 "On the operation of the banking system during the period of martial law" and NBU Resolution No. 154 dated 07.21.2022 "On amendments to the resolution of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine dated 24 February 2022 No. 18".
- The Bank’s ATMs can be used to withdraw cash from the cards of other banks – the limit per transaction is set at UAH 1,000, the number of permitted transactions is 10, and the total daily limit is UAH 10,000.
- The Bank fills ATMs with cash without any limits. The addresses of the Bank’s ATMs can be found at this link.
- Cash in amounts up to UAH 6,000 can be withdrawn at the retail and petrol station chains using the Visa and Mastercard cards issued by PRAVEX BANK. For more details, please see this link.
- The cards issued by PRAVEX BANK shall be exempt from DCC if used in the ATMs of Intesa Sanpaolo Group Banks (which would otherwise lead to losses as a result of the existing currency translation differences) and no ATM surcharges of such banks shall apply to cash withdrawals from the cards of foreign banks (ATM surcharges). For more details, please see this link.
- The limit for withdrawing cash from hryvnia cards abroad is UAH 12,500 (equivalent) for 7 calendar days. The limit for withdrawing cash from foreign currency cards abroad is UAH 100,000 (equivalent) for 30 calendar days.
- The limit for payments by card in hryvnia is UAH 100,000 per month from all the client's bank accounts.
- There is a ban on foreign account transfers.
Taking into account the new requirements of the NBU, the terms of the grace period for loan contracts have been changed.
From now on the grace period provides for 2 components:
1. repayment of interest on loans - valid until 24.06.2022
2. repayment of the loan body - extended until 24.07.2022
Therefore, if you have not paid interest on the loan since 24.02.2022, the accumulated amount must be paid by 27.06.2022.
If you plan to make a payment according to the schedule after 24.06, but you have an overdue interest or you want to take advantage of the grace period in July on the body of the loan, please contact your personal manager to first use the funds to pay interest.
In the PRAVEX ONLINE application, the loan repayment functions appeared:
- repayment on schedule,
- early partial repayment,
- full loan repayment.