About participation in the Deposit Guarantee Fund of individuals
The Deposit Guarantee Fund is a state specialized institution that guarantees each depositor-individual of the member banks of the Fund a refund on deposits (including bank accounts and personal certificates of deposit), including interest, as of the end of the day preceding the withdrawal procedure. bank from the market, in the amount of the total amount of deposits, but not more than UAH 200,000. You can find more detailed information on the procedure for refunding deposits in the Information on the Deposit Guarantee System for Individuals and the Laws of Ukraine, which are posted in this section of the Bank's website.
During the martial law in Ukraine and three months from the date of termination or cancelation of martial law in Ukraine, the Fund shall reimburse each depositor of the bank in full, including interest accrued at the end of the day preceding the day of leaving the market, except provided by part four of Article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "On Deposit Guarantee System for Individuals".
After three months from the date of termination or cancelation of martial law in Ukraine, the amount of the maximum amount of reimbursement of funds on deposits may not be less than UAH 600 thousand and may be increased by decision of the Board of Directors of the Fund.
Contacts Fund Guarantee Funds of Individuals:
- 0-800-308-108 (calls in Ukraine from stationary free)
- 044-333-36-55 (according to the tariffs of the communication operator)
- 04053, Kyiv, Sіchovih Strіl'cіv street, 17
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, сайт: http://www.fg.gov.ua/
- Law of Ukraine "On a system of guaranteeing deposits of individuals." Review
- On a system of guaranteeing deposits of individuals. Section "depositors". Review.
- Information on "Protection of depositors' rights". Review
- Information brochure about the Foundation. Review
- Funds that the fund shall not reimburse. Review
- Materials of financial enlightenment. Get acquainted