Affordable Loans 5-7-9%
PRAVEX BANK in partnership with Entrepreneurship Development Fund offers its clients loans for working capital replenishment, refinancing of current exposure under loans, and investment purposes at 3%, 5%, 7%, 9%, or 0% per annum in UAH.
“Affordable Loans 5-7-9%” program is implemented to develop entrepreneurship and overcome the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on micro, small and medium-sized enterprises that will facilitate new jobs creation and small business growth, import-substitution, and return of migrant workers.
Under terms of the program, the government reimburses the bank for the borrower a part or all of the interest under the loan. The amount of reimbursement depends on the purpose of the loan and the number of jobs you create.
Criteria for the borrower and the loan to participate in the Program:
- Participants and the ultimate beneficial owner of the borrower are an individual-resident of Ukraine
- The annual income of the borrower and related enterprises shall not exceed the equivalent of EUR 20 million at the time of submission of the application
- Conducting the profitable economic activity
- Shall not fall under the restrictions on the provision of state support stipulated by Article 13 of Law of Ukraine On Development and State Support of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
- The loan amount shall not exceed UAH 50 million.
More about the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%" Program at the link- https://5-7-9.gov.ua/