In the national currency with the right to early withdrawal
In national currency without the right of early withdrawal
From 13 till 20
|From 21 till 29
|From 30 till 61
|From 62 till 185
|From 186 till 364
From 365 days
|From 7 days to 2 years
|Minimum deposit amount
|10 000 UAH/ for USD EUR – in 10 000 USD/EUR
|Possibility of replenishment
|Possibility of auto-prolongation
|Deposit rates from 23.10.2023
|Payment of interest
|Monthly or at the end of the deposit period
DKO and SERVICE RULES FOR LEGAL AND SELF-EMPLOYED PERSONS here
- Founding document (articles of association/founding agreement/founding act/regulations)
- Documents confirming the authority of the person who opens an account:
- minutes / decision to appoint the person to a position, order to appoint the person to a position, contract, power of attorney for the right to open/manage a deposit account and to conclude an agreement, etc.;
- passport or another identification document;
- registration number of the taxpayer's registration card.
- Schematic representation of the ownership structure (disclosure of the ownership structure and identification of all current ultimate beneficial owners ).
- Additional documents if a legal entity is related to a public figure
- Additional documents for non-resident legal entities
Questionnaire (the Bank's form ).
The above-mentioned list of documents is not exhaustive and, if necessary, the Bank has the right to demand from the Client additional documents and/or information, including those that the Bank may need to conduct the identification, verification and examination procedure in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and the Bank’s internal documents. At the time of their submission the documents provided by the Client must be valid and must comply with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine. Copies of such documents must be certified in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine. Documents issued by
- if the founding document was registered before 01.01.2016, its notarized copy or original should be submitted;
- if the founding document was registered starting from 01.01.2016 or the founding document of a legal entity was amended after 01.01.2016 and the founding document was published on the electronic services portal, such founding document should not be submitted to the Bank by the representative of a legal entity. In such case, a legal entity provides the appropriate access code to allow the Bank to obtain the current version of the founding document published on the electronic services portal;
- instead of submitting a founding document, a legal entity which is a limited liability company which was created in accordance with model articles of association should submit a copy of the decision to establish the company or to carry out activities in accordance with the model articles of association, which was signed by all founders and certified by a notary or an authorized employee of the Bank subject to availability of the original;
- legal entities under public law which act in accordance with laws are not required to submit a founding document
- if a legal entity is related to a public figure, documents confirming the source of the client's funds and of assets and rights to such assets (sources of wealth) should be additionally submitted. If the ultimate beneficial owner (controller) of a legal entity is a public figure or a person close to or related to a public figure, documents (information) confirming the sources of origin of assets and of rights to such assets (sources of wealth) of the individual who is the ultimate beneficial owner (controller) should be submitted.
- non-resident legal entities should additionally submit a copy of an extract from the trade, bank or court register which was legalized or certified by affixing an apostille or a registration certificate issued by a local authority of a foreign country, which confirms the registration of a legal entity or a document confirming the registration of a legal entity in accordance with the legislation of the country of its location, which was certified in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine. The date on which the above-mentioned extract or the registration certificate was issued must be no later than the current year. If the document was issued last year, a certificate made in an arbitrary form to confirm the absence of changes in the registration of a legal entity should be submitted;
- non-resident legal entities which are engaged in entrepreneurial activity on the territory of Ukraine should additionally submit the 34-OPP form to confirm their registration with tax authorities;
- non-resident legal entities which use hired labor and, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, are single contribution payers should additionally submit a copy of the document confirming the registration of a non-resident legal entity with the relevant controlling body as a single contribution payer.