The following regulation of processing payments in the national currency is established in PRAVEX BANK:
for paper based settlement documents:
- transaction time from 09:00 till 15:00 (a starting hour of transaction time may be different according to established starting time of the work of branch with the clients);
- post-operation time for payments out of the Bank from 15:00 till 17:30 (with payment of additional commission fee according to the current rates of the Bank);
- post-operation time for payments within PRAVEX BANK from 15:00 till 19:00 or till the closing time of the work of the Bank’s branch with the clients (with payment of additional commission fee according to the current rates of the Bank).
in case of servicing within the electronic banking system:
- transaction time from 09:00 till 16:00;
- post-operation time: from 16:00 till 18:10 – for external payments; from 16:00 till 19:45 – for internal payments (with payment of additional commission fee according to the current rates of the bank).
For opening of an account a client shall submit an initial set of documents to the Bank according to the requirements provided by the NBU (“Instruction on Procedure of Opening, Using and Closing Accounts in National and Foreign Currencies” approved by resolution of Board of the NBU dd. 12.11.2003 No. 492). The documents for opening of accounts shall be submitted to the Bank in person by the individuals having the right of first signature and of countersignature.
PRAVEX BANK is among the leaders in the market of banking services. The work of the Bank is aimed at qualitative satisfaction of the clients’ needs.