The depository institution of PRAVEX BANK offers the following services to its customers:
- opening the securities accounts for legal entities and individuals (residents and non-residents);
- depository services in connection with the circulation of securities on securities account, keeping records of the rights in securities;
- servicing the corporate transactions of a securities issuer: opening accounts for owners, placing the issued securities on the accounts;
- payment of income on securities;
- provision of custody services in relation to the treasury bills (T-bills) circulation;
- provision of information services (issuing extracts, certificates, statements, and other information on the securities kept in the accounts);
- advisory services in relation to keeping records of ownership of the securities.
Advantages of getting services from the Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK:
- high reputation and high level of reliability of the Bank;
- opening the accounts and servicing the circulation of Clients’ securities in full compliance with laws and regulations;
- full and timely performance of the agreements on servicing securities accounts and customer orders;
- timely and accurate recording in the accounting system of the customer custody transaction orders;
- prevention of unauthorized use of the assets;
- timely transfer of the income on securities;
- non-disclosure of the information on the clients, securities they own, and/or transactions with them;
- personalized approach to customers.
To the attention of the clients of the Depository Institution!
- 29.08.2023 The depositary institution PRAVEX BANK announces changes in tariffs for depository operations from September 01, 2023.
The approved changes will apply to both existing and new customers/depositors.
- Reducing the number and simplifying the names of custody operations.
- Return of the fee for servicing transactions with government securities (government bonds, military bonds).
The new version of the tariffs is available on the official website of the Depository Institution in the section "Depository Services".
On September 29, 2022, the Management Board of PRAVEX BANK approved a new version of the Regulation on Depository Activity of Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK (hereinafter, the "Regulation"). The main changes include the alignment of the Regulation with the amendments to applicable laws of Ukraine. The Regulations are supplemented by the Public Proposal for concluding the Agreement on servicing the securities account for entities and individuals.
On September 29, 2022, PRAVEX BANK depository institution reports on the approval of new version of the Agreements on servicing the securities account. The public proposal (offer) regarding the conclusion of the Agreements on servicing the securities account is posted on the official website of PRAVEX BANK in the "Depository services" section.
- The National Commission on Securities and Stock Market (hereinafter - the NSSMC ), in support of the Government's actions to restore the economy, from August 8, 2022, is removing almost all restrictions on transactions on capital markets and organized commodity markets, which were introduced on February 24, 2022 in connection with Russia's armed attack on Ukraine and the introduction of martial law. The adoption of the NSSMC Decision of 04.08.2022 № 1053 "On streamlining the conduct of professional activities on capital markets and organized commodity markets during the period of martial law" it is prohibited to establish business relations and/or conduct transactions with persons connected to the state during the period of martial law. Aggressor - the Russian Federation and/or the Republic of Belarus, or for their benefit and/or carrying out actions regarding the assets or liabilities of such persons, and/or making income payments, repayment amounts for the benefit of such persons, as well as making changes to the securities depository accounting system regarding securities accounts of depositors, clients from among the persons specified in paragraphs two to seven of sub-item 1 of item 3 of the Decision of NSSMC of 04.08.2022 №1053. In connection with the above, the Depositary Institution reserves the right to request additional information from the depositor/client upon application regarding the founders and/or participants (shareholders), indirect owners of significant participation, and to refuse to carry out operations in the event of detection of the provisions of the Decision of the NSSMC of 08.04.2022 №1053 grounds.
- On February 12, 2021, the Management Board of PRAVEX BANK approved, by its Decision No. 4_21.7, a new version of the Regulation on Depository Activity of Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK (hereinafter, the “Regulation”). The main changes include the alignment of the Regulation with the amendments to applicable laws of Ukraine. As reported by the Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK, new tariffs on depository operations with securities for individuals and legal entities (residents and non-residents) were approved on February 20, 2019. The clients (depositors) whose agreements on opening securities accounts or agreements on servicing the securities accounts (hereinafter, the “Agreement”) was concluded prior to entry into force by the decisions of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (hereinafter, the “Commission”) No.1412 dated 06.08.2013; No. 807 dated 24.06.2014; No.1085 dated 24.07.2015; No.590 dated 26.05.2016; No.148 dated 07.03.2017; No. 673 dated 07.09.2017 (here in after, the “ Commission Decisions”), it is necessary to align the Agreements with the Commission Decisions and model agreement on servicing the securities accounts by amending the existing Agreements. In order to conclude the agreement on amending the Agreement, it is necessary to contact the custody office on telephone (044) 521-02-67 or at the address 9/2, Klovskyi Uzviz, Kyiv. PRAVEX BANK conducts its professional activities on the stock market, i.e. depository activities of a depository institution on the basis of perpetual license АЕ No. 286534 issued based on Decision No. 2297 of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission dated 08.10.2013, which is effective as of 12.10.2013.
Due to the coming into force of the Law of Ukraine On Depository System of Ukraine and adoption by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission of Decision No. 1412 On Approval of Agreement on Servicing Securities Accounts dated August 6, 2013, there is a need to amend the existing agreements on opening the securities accounts or conclude agreements in a new wording. In order to align contractual relationships with the mentioned statutory provisions, “PRAVEX BANK” JSC invites you to sign the relevant addenda or agreement.
- The Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK, in order to facilitate investments in government securities (treasury bills and bonds, and war bonds) intended to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine, resolved that the Tariffs set out in Sections 1, 3, and 4, Section 2 Item 2.2 of the Tariffs on Depository Operations of the Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK" for resident and non-resident legal entities and individuals approved by decision No. 2_19.16 of the Assets and Liabilities Management Committee meeting dated February 20, 2019, shall not apply to the transactions with government securities (treasury bills and bonds, and war bonds) as of March 1, 2022, and as long as DECREE No. 64/2022 of the PRESIDENT of UKRAINE On the Imposition of Martial Law in Ukraine dated February 24, 2022, is effective.
For more details, please contact:
Custody Office of the Treasury and Markets Department of the CFO Division of PRAVEX BANK
Tel./Fax: (044) 521-02-67, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9/2, Klovskyi Uzviz, Kyiv