We offer the Bank's clients the following brokerage services in the stock market of Ukraine (License to conduct professional activities in the stock market - securities trading activities, namely brokerage, NSSMC Decision of 27.08.2018 № 583):
1. Comprehensive customer service based on a brokerage agreement.
Within the framework of the concluded agreement, based on the client's order, the Bank provides the following services:
- on purchase, sale, exchange of securities on the exchange and over-the-counter market,
- including the purchase, sale, exchange of domestic government bonds;
- on advising on the circulation of securities on the stock market of Ukraine;
- on advising on the state of the stock market of Ukraine.
2. Execution of one-time applications of clients for purchase or sale of securities based on concluded power of attorney or commission agreements.
The Bank's clients may be individuals and legal entities, both residents and non-residents of Ukraine.
We provide qualified advice on securities transactions.
Securities Trading Department, Treasury and Stock Markets Department, Main Financial Department of PRAVEX BANK JSC
tel. 044 201 1661,
tel. 0 800 500 450 - calls from landlines in Ukraine are free.
On bonds of internal state loan
Bonds of internal state loan (BISL) are state securities placed exclusively on the domestic stock market, which confirm Ukraine's obligations to reimburse the bearers of these bonds for their nominal value with payment of income according to the terms of bond placement. According to Resolution No.80 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dd. January 31, 2001 On Issue of Bonds of Internal State Loans, the Ministry of Finance carries out BISL placement in the form of auction sale through the National Bank of Ukraine that carries out transactions on public debt servicing related to the placement BISL, their repayment and payment of income under them, as well as carries out depository activities regarding these securities.
According to its powers, the Ministry of Finance:
- makes and publishes approximate schedules of BISL placement, defines the time and volume of bond placement (approved schedule, as well as changes to it are periodically posted on the official website of the Ministry);
- defines forms and ways of BISL placement, establishes the terms of BISL circulation, dates of their repayment and payment of coupon income (for coupon bonds);
- establishes a threshold level of BISL profitability, according to which the applications of bond placement participants are satisfied;
- publishes information on the results of BISL placement;
- engages in issuing BISL in the form of global certificates;
- ensures timely BISL repayment and payment of income under them
BISL placement is carried out based on current financing needs of the State Budget of Ukraine.
The dates of the auctions, cancellation conditions and BISL currencies are posted on the websites of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
BISL are issued in national and foreign currencies (USD / EUR), BISL nominal value amounts to 1,000.00 UAH / USD / EUR.
BISL exist in non-documented form, i.e. in electronic form, in the form of records on a security account.
Term of BISL circulation:
- long-term – over five years;
- medium-term – from one year to five years;
- short-term – up to one year.
- 100% guarantee of the state;
- no personal income tax (18%);
- no military levy (1.5%);
- profitability of currency BISL significantly exceeds profitability of deposits;
- possibility of sale on the secondary market;
- investment in currency BISL is a unique opportunity to acquire a reliable currency asset for hryvnia.
Income under BISL can be received in the form of:
- interest income (interest BISL);
- difference between acquisition cost (lower than their nominal value) and repayment cost (nominal value) of securities (discount BISL).