in accordance with the Resolution of the NBU "On the operation of the banking system during martial law" PRAVEX BANK operates in the following mode.
1. Bank continues to operate with the restrictions set forth in this resolution.
2. Bank limits cash withdrawals from the client's account in the amount of UAH 100,000 per day (excluding salaries and social benefits), except for enterprises and institutions that ensure the implementation of mobilization plans (tasks), the Government and individual permits of the National Bank of Ukraine without accrual and withdrawal of commissions.
3. Bank ensures non-cash payments without restrictions.
4. Bank prohibits the issuance of cash from customer accounts in foreign currency other than enterprises and institutions that ensure the implementation of mobilization plans (tasks), the Government and certain permits of the National Bank of Ukraine
5. Bank supports ATMs with cash without restrictions.
6. Bank ensures uninterrupted operation of branches in the absence of threat to life and health of the population. Azov Branch (Mariupol), Kherson Regional Directorate, Mykolaiv Regional Directorate, Odessa Regional Directorate, Sumy Regional Directorate, Mytne Branch (Chernihiv), Constitution Branch (Kharkiv), Naberezhne Branch (Kharkiv) and Kharkiv Regional Directorate work on request to service bank boxes.
7. Bank provides access to safe deposit boxes in uninterrupted mode.
8. Bank records the official exchange rate on 24.02.2022.
9. Bank introduces a moratorium on cross-border foreign currency payments (except for enterprises and institutions that ensure the implementation of mobilization plans (tasks) and the Government, certain permits of the NBU).
10. Bank suspends the performance of expenditure operations by servicing banks on the accounts of residents of the state that carried out the armed aggression against Ukraine.
We ask all customers to conduct transactions online. The bank's systems work stably.