Medicine without borders
- Treatment of malignant neoplasms
- Coronary artery bypass
- Replacment or restoring of heart valves
- Neurosurgical intervention
- Transplantation of organs/tissues from the living donor
UNIQUE INSURANCE COVERAGE:
EUR 1,000,000 – insurance amount per year
EUR 2,000,000 – insurance amount per the whole insurance period.
The program involves 53,000 top specialists from around the world for over 450 specialties.
SERVICES PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROGRAM:
- Medical examination and clarification of the diagnosis that was given in Ukraine
- preparation of a detailed plan of treatment by leading specialists of the world
- selection of foreign clinics for the treatment
- full organization and payment for treatment abroad
- follow-up treatment of the insured person throughout the period of participation in the program
- Hospitalization, surgery, drugs and treatment in one of the best clinics in the world
- Travel and accommodation during the treatment with the escorting person
- Drugs in Ukraine for a drug-treatment course up to 30 days after the completion of treatment abroad
- Follow-ups and treatment courses
- Administrative coordinator: visa support, solutions of all organizational issues
- Personal doctor-curator: solving all issues of a medical nature
- Medical interpreter during treatment abroad
ALL FAMILY MEMBERS CAN BE INSURED *
- Persons from 18 to 64 full years - an annual payment of EUR 300
- Children from 1 month to 18 years old - an annual payment of EUR 120
- Extension of the contract to 85 years - after 65 years an annual payment comprises EUR 420.
* Mandatory condition for acceptance for insurance - filling in the Medical Declaration about the state of health of the insured person.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE MEDICINE WITHOUT BORDERS PROGRAM
- Unlimited access to the best doctors in the world and the latest treatments
- Medical consultations from the world's leading experts to establish the correct diagnosis
- Full payment for treatment at the best medical centers abroad without financial constraints
- Personal support of each client during treatment
- The possibility of insurance for the whole family.