Mobile app ONLINE PRAVEX now available in Google Play for owners of mobile devices based on Android. Next week the app will be available in the App Store for iOS. With an intuitive interface, safe and convenient authorization, an updated technical platform app is a convenient “online purse”.
using a mobile Internet banking ONLINE PRAVEX Bank customers can:
- transfer funds from card to card between your cards, and between cards of other banks
- conversion between cards (with card in UAH on the card in U.S. dollars/euros and reverse operation),
- to make settings (login, password and choose application language),
- shape card statements/accounts,
- view information on deposits, loans, current accounts and cards
- to generate the loan repayment schedule,
- to log on by fingerprint,
- scan the card when transfer from card to card: the app can recognize the digits of the card and to expose them to the details, avoiding the entry digits of the card manually.
"We are constantly improving the system of PRAVEX ONLINE and launched its mobile app. In the first days after launch, have already nearly a thousand downloads. In the nearest releases of the application implement the transfer details, creating templates, buying and selling currency, making regular payments, transactions archive", - commented Semion Babayev, Deputy Chairman of the management Board, head of retail management of PRAVEX Bank.
PRAVEX BANK is Intesa Sanpaolo (Intesa Sanpaolo), a leading Bank groups in the Eurozone, leader in Italy in all business areas (retail, corporate and asset management) and is present worldwide.
PRAVEX BANK working on the market since 1992 and serves Ukrainian clients for 26 years. The Bank provides a full range of banking services to retail, corporate and institutional customers.
, PRAVEX BANK became part of Intesa Sanpaolo in 2008.
Intesa Sanpaolo provides services to 11.8 million customers through a network of more than 3 900 of branches in Italy with a market share of not below 12% in most Italian regions. The group has a strategic international presence, which has about 1, 100 offices and 7.2 million customers, including affiliated companies that work in commercial banking in 12 countries in Central Eastern Europe and the Middle East and North Africa, and international network of professionals to support corporate clients through 25 countries in particular in the middle East and North Africa and in areas where the most active Italian companies.