PJSCCB "PRAVEX-BANK" has launched the updated Internet banking "Online Pravex" for individuals - clients of the Bank.
Internet banking "Online Pravex" is:
- simple and convenient financial management online 24/7 from anywhere in the world,
- the absence of any payments for use of the service,
- high level of protection with the confirmation of each financial transaction by using SMS messages.
web banking "Pravex Online" allows you to:
- View the balance on current, card and Deposit accounts, and generate statements for the period
- View information on loans and the formation of the payment schedule
- transfers from any card in the mode "Transfers from card to card" (free card FAMIGLIA all the cards of the Bank) for the lowest tariffs in Ukraine
- Use online map of the ATMs of Intesa Sanpaolo group,
- View the archive of transactions,
- payment card/account (transfer of funds from the current/card account for details).
"Soon time functions in the Internet-banking "Online Pravex" will be expanded. We plan to add a management card of the Bank to change the limits, locking the card and many other advantages", - commented Deputy Chairman of the Board of PJSCCB "PRAVEX-BANK", Director of Department of retail business Babayev.
Three simple steps to connect to Internet banking "Online Pravex":
- Visit https://online.pravex.ua
- Register your registration number of record card of tax payer (identification code) and mobile number.
- Get a SMS message with login and password.
More information on the Bank's website: https://www.pravex.com.ua/praveks-banking/onlinepravexua
information service of the Bank: (044) 201-16-61 (Kyiv), 0 800 500 450 (free of charge in Ukraine from fixed phones).
Group Intesa Sanpaolo is one of the largest in the Eurozone. As of February 28, 2017, its market value is 36,8 billion. The group is leader in Italy in all directions of banking activity (retail, corporate segments and financial management) and serves 11.1 million clients in 4,000 branches across Italy; market share in the majority of Italian regions is not less than 12%. the Intesa Sanpaolo Group is also present in Central and Eastern Europe, in countries of the Middle East and North Africa. In these regions there are around 1 200 branches and 12 countries where the subsidiary banks operate Group number of retail and corporate customer reaches 7.8 million
moreover, an international network of specialists who work with corporate customer covers 29 countries, in particular, the middle East, North Africa, as well as those regions where actively working Italian company: United States, Brazil, Russia, China and India.