Clients of PJSCCB "PRAVEX-Bank" can make payments upgraded Internet banking "Online Pravex" with user-friendly interface on all devices with access to the Internet from stationary personal computers to mobile phones.
Optimized display and user interaction regardless of the device used to view a page that allows responsive design.
Recall that the Bank launched an updated Internet banking "Online Pravex" for individuals - clients of the Bank.
Internet banking "Online Pravex" is:
- simple and convenient financial management online 24/7 from anywhere in the world,
- free connection
- high level of protection with the confirmation of each financial transaction by using SMS messages.
web banking "Pravex Online" allows you to:
- view the balance on current, card and Deposit accounts, and generate statements for the period
- view information on loans and the formation of the payment schedule
- transfers from any card in the mode "Transfers from card to card" (free top-up cards FAMIGLIA and all Bank cards) at the lowest tariffs in Ukraine
- use online map of the ATMs of Intesa Sanpaolo group,
- view the archive of transactions,
- payment card/account (transfer of funds from the current/card account for details).
Three simple steps to connect to Internet banking "Online Pravex":
- Visit https://online.pravex.ua
- Register your registration number of record card of tax payer (identification code) and mobile phone number.
- Get a SMS message with login and password.
More information on the Bank's website: https://www.pravex.com.ua/praveks-banking/onlinepravexua
information service of the Bank: (044) 201-16-61 (Kyiv), 0 800 500 450 (free of charge in Ukraine from fixed phones).
Intesa Sanpaolo is one of the largest in the Eurozone. As of February 28, 2017 its market value is 36,8 billion. The group is leader in Italy in all directions of banking activity (retail, corporate segments and financial management) and serves 11.1 million clients in 4,000 branches across Italy; market share Group the majority of Italian regions is not less than 12%. Group Intesa Sanpaolo also present in Central and Eastern Europe, in countries of the Middle East and North Africa. In these regions located around 1 200 branches and 12 countries subsidiaries of the Group number of retail and corporate customers reaches 7.8 million moreover, international network of specialists who work with corporate customers covers 29 countries, in particular, the middle East, North Africa, and those areas where actively working Italian company: United States Brazil, Russia, China and India.