The deposit account is opened free of charge for up to 2 years in the national currency, US dollars and euros. Each deposit is made out in a separate supplementary agreement to the Agreement, which regulates the amount, date of receipt and return of funds, interest rate and other terms of the deposit account agreements. carried out by the Bank independently to the current account of the legal entity specified in the supplementary agreement. The Bank works with each client individually and considers all your offers. We hope for mutually beneficial cooperation and are convinced that business with PRAVEX BANK will bring you success.
Terms of deposit placement *
From 1 month to 24 months
Minimum deposit amount
1 000 000 UAH/ 50 000 USD/EUR
Possibility of replenishment
|Interest rate||For a deposit in UAH - from 5%|
For a deposit in USD - from 0.25%
For a deposit in EUR - from 0.1%
|Payment of interes|
Monthly or at the end of the deposit period
* Terms of placement of each deposit are agreed individually
To open a deposit account, you must provide the following documents:
- a copy of the constituent document (notarized or registered);
- a copy of the order appointing the first head, who has the right to act on behalf of the organization without a power of attorney (certified by the signature of the first head and the seal of the enterprise);
- copies of documents confirming the authority of the person who will sign the deposit agreement and additional agreements to it - only for persons whose powers are not defined by the constituent documents (certified by the signature of the first head and the seal of the enterprise);
- a copy of the certificate of the State Statistics Committee of Ukraine on inclusion in the Unified Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine (notarized or by the issuing body, or signed by an authorized employee of the bank);
- a copy of the certificate from the State Tax Inspectorate of Ukraine on registration of the payer - form № 4-OPP (notarized or by the issuing authority, or by the signature of the authorized employee of the Bank);
- a copy of the certificate of state registration in the executive body (notarized or the issuing body, or the signature of an authorized employee of the Bank);
- letter informing the Social Insurance Fund for Accidents at Work and Occupational Diseases of Ukraine about the intention to open a deposit account in JSC PRAVEX BANK (MFO 380838, address: 01021, Kyiv, Klovsky Uzviz, 9/2), only for legal entities that use hired labor, with the mark of the Fund on receipt of the letter (signed by the first head and the seal of the enterprise);
- letter containing the following information: details of the account to which the deposit amount and interest accrued will be refunded - account number, name of the bank, its MFI (if foreign currency is transferred - additional details of the intermediary bank), actual (postal) address (with the signature of the first head and the seal of the enterprise);
- Balance sheet of the enterprise (form №1), report on financial results (form №2) as of the last reporting date (with the signature of the first head and the seal of the enterprise);
- a letter containing information that allows the identification of individuals who are owners of a legal entity and own 10% or more of the authorized capital, which have a direct or indirect impact and receive economic benefits from the activities of the enterprise. In the letter for each individual it is necessary to indicate what part of the authorized capital is owned by this individual. The letter must be signed by the head (his deputy, sealed by a legal entity (in accordance with the requirements of Article 64 of the Law of Ukraine "On Banks and Banking", Article 18 of the Law of Ukraine "On Financial Services and State Regulation of Financial Services Markets")).
Thus to physical persons - real owners it is obligatory to specify:
- Name, surname, patronymic.
- Date of birth.
- The series and number of the passport, the date of its issuance and the body that issued the passport.
- Place of residence (registration).
- Taxpayer identification number.
- Name, surname, patronymic (if available).
- Date of birth.
- The series and number of the passport, the date of its issuance and the name of the body that issued the passport.
- Place of residence or temporary stay.
You can get additional information on the placement of funds on deposit in the customer support service by calling 0 44 201-16-61, 0-800-500-4-500 (free of charge from landlines in Ukraine).