The main principles of the organization of the Bank's work are the maximum satisfaction of each client's needs in banking services and the focus on mutually beneficial cooperation. There is no area of business where qualified managers of the Bank would not be able to offer their help. The bank has developed an individual service package for each customer group.
PRAVEX BANK is focused on attracting financial resources of international and Ukrainian investors for the implementation of its projects and client projects. The bank offers several services for international and Ukrainian investors.
To the attention of the clients of the Depository Institution!
On February 12, 2021, the decision of the Management Board of JSC PRAVEX BANK № 4_21.7 approved a new version of the Regulations on the depository activity of the depository institution of JSC PRAVEX BANK (hereinafter - the Regulations).
Main changes: The provisions are brought in line with the changes in the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Depository institution JSC "PRAVEX BANK" announces the approval from 20.02.2019 of new tariffs for depository transactions with securities for individuals and legal entities (residents and non-residents).
- Clients (depositors) with whom the agreement on opening securities account or the agreement on servicing the securities account (hereinafter - the Agreement) was concluded before the entry into force of the decisions of the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market (hereinafter - the Commission) dated 06.08.2013 №1412, dated 24.06.2014 №807, dated 24.07.2015 №1085, dated 26.05.2016 №590, dated 07.03.2017 №148, dated 07.09.2017 №673 (hereinafter - the decision of the Commission), it is necessary to bring the Agreements in compliance to the decisions of the Commission and the standard form of the agreement on servicing the securities account, by amending the existing Agreements. To agree on amendments to the Agreement, please contact the securities storage department by phone (044) 521-02-67, or at the address: Kyiv, Klovsky Uzviz, 9/2.
- JSC "PRAVEX BANK" carries out professional activities in the stock market - depository activities of the depository institution based on a licensed series AE № 286534, issued by the decision of the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market from 08.10.2013 № 2297, license valid from 12.10.2013 - unlimited.
Depository institution JSC "PRAVEX BANK" offers clients the following services:
- opening of securities accounts for legal entities and individuals (residents and non-residents);
- depository servicing of securities circulation on the securities account, accounting of rights to securities;
- servicing of corporate operations of the issuer of securities: the opening of accounts to owners, placement of issue of securities on accounts;
- payment of income on securities;
- depository servicing of government securities (IGLBs);
- information services (providing depositors with statements, certificates, and other information regarding securities on accounts);
- advisory services on accounting for securities ownership.
Advantages of servicing in the Depository Institution of JSC PRAVEX BANK:
- high reputation and high level of bank reliability;
- opening accounts and servicing clients' securities in full compliance with the law and regulatory requirements;
- full and timely fulfillment of the terms of the agreement on servicing the securities account and client orders;
- timely and accurate reflection in the system of accounting of client's orders for depository operations;
- prevention of misuse of assets;
- timely transfer of income on securities;
- non-disclosure of information about clients, their securities, and transactions with them;
- individual approach to clients.
To the attention of the clients of the Depository Institution!
In connection with the entry into force on 12.10.2013 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Depository System of Ukraine" and the adoption of the NSSMC Decision of 06.08.2013 №1412 "On approval of the requirements for the agreement on servicing the securities account", there was a need to amend in existing agreements on opening securities account or enter into agreements in a new version. To bring the contractual relations in line with the specified norms of the legislation, JSC "PRAVEX BANK" invites you to draw up the relevant additional agreements or contracts.
More detailed information can be obtained by contacting the securities storage department by phone: (044) 521-02-67.
At the Meeting of the Management Board of JSC PRAVEX BANK №37_17.3 dated 03.11.2017 it was decided to terminate the professional activity on the stock market (securities market) - depository activity, namely the activity on storage of assets of mutual investment institutions by the depository institution JSC PRAVEX BANK without termination of the depository activity of the depository institution from December 1, 2017, and take all necessary actions to complete the specified type of depository activity following the concluded agreements and requirements of the legislation, in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Following consideration of the application and documents submitted by JSC "PRAVEX BANK" to revoke the license to conduct professional activities in the stock market - depository activities, namely the activities of safekeeping of assets of collective investment institutions, the National Securities and Stock Market Commission decided on 18.01.2018 № 20 on the revocation of the license to conduct professional activities in the stock market - depository activities, namely the activities of the collection.
We offer the Bank's clients the following brokerage services in the stock market of Ukraine (License to conduct professional activities in the stock market - securities trading activities, namely brokerage, NSSMC Decision of 27.08.2018 № 583):
- Comprehensive customer service based on a brokerage service agreement.
Within the framework of the concluded agreement, based on the client's order, the Bank provides services:
- on purchase, sale, exchange securities on the stock exchange and over-the-counter market,
- including the purchase, sale, mini-bonds of domestic government loans;
- on advising on the circulation of securities on the stock market of Ukraine; advising on the state of the stock market of Ukraine.
2. Execution of one-time client orders for purchase or sale of securities based on concluded power of attorney or commission agreements.
The Bank's clients can be individuals and legal entities, both residents and non-residents of Ukraine.
We provide qualified advice on securities transactions.
Securities Trading Department, Treasury and Stock Markets Department, Main Financial Department of JSC "PRAVEX BANK"
tel. 044 521 04 67
tel. 0 800 500 450 - calls from landlines in Ukraine are free..
On bonds of internal state loan
Bonds of internal state loan (BISL) are state securities placed exclusively on the domestic stock market, which confirm Ukraine's obligations to reimburse the bearers of these bonds for their nominal value with payment of income according to the terms of bond placement. According to Resolution No.80 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dd. January 31, 2001 On Issue of Bonds of Internal State Loans, the Ministry of Finance carries out BISL placement in the form of auction sale through the National Bank of Ukraine that carries out transactions on public debt servicing related to the placement BISL, their repayment and payment of income under them, as well as carries out depository activities regarding these securities.
According to its powers, the Ministry of Finance:
makes and publishes approximate schedules of BISL placement, defines the time and volume of bond placement (approved schedule, as well as changes to it are periodically posted on the official website of the Ministry);
defines forms and ways of BISL placement, establishes the terms of BISL circulation, dates of their repayment and payment of coupon income (for coupon bonds);
establishes a threshold level of BISL profitability, according to which the applications of bond placement participants are satisfied;
publishes information on the results of BISL placement;
engages in issuing BISL in the form of global certificates;
ensures timely BISL repayment and payment of income under them
BISL placement is carried out based on current financing needs of the State Budget of Ukraine.
BISL are issued in national and foreign currencies (USD / EUR), BISL nominal value amounts to 1,000.00 UAH / USD / EUR.
BISL exist in non-documented form, i.e. in electronic form, in the form of records on a security account.
Term of BISL circulation:
- long-term – over five years;
- medium-term – from one year to five years;
- short-term – up to one year.
- 100% guarantee of the state;
- no personal income tax (18%);
- no military levy (1.5%);
- profitability of currency BISL significantly exceeds profitability of deposits;
- possibility of sale on the secondary market;
- investment in currency BISL is a unique opportunity to acquire a reliable currency asset for hryvnia.
Income under BISL can be received in the form of:
- interest income (interest BISL);
- difference between acquisition cost (lower than their nominal value) and repayment cost (nominal value) of securities (discount BISL).
We offer the Bank's clients the following services for brokerage servicing on the stock market of Ukraine (License for carrying out professional activities on the stock market - securities trading activities, namelybrokerage activities, Decision No.583 of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission dd.27.08.2018):
1.Comprehensive servicing of clients based on a Brokerage Servicing Agreement.
Within the framework of the concluded agreement, based on the client's order, the Bank provides services for:
- purchase, sale, exchange of securities on the exchange and over-the-counter market,
- including purchase and sale of mini T-bills;
- advising on the circulation of securities on the stock market of Ukraine;
- advising on the state of the stock market of Ukraine.
2.Execution of one-time client requests for purchase or sale of securities based on a concluded Power of Attorney Agreement or Commission Agreements.
The Bank's clients may be individuals and legal entities, both residents and non-residents of Ukraine.
We provide qualified advising on carrying out transactions with securities.
Securities Trading Office, Treasury and Markets Department, CFO Division of “PRAVEX BANK” JSC
Tel. 044 521 04 67
Tel.0 800 500 450 - calls from landlines of Ukraine are free.