Are you good at self-management and aim at higher profits at lower costs? PRAVEX BANK offers you Classic Deposit with the highest interest rate and highest yields at the end of the deposit term. The higher the interest rate for your deposit with us, the higher are the returns you get.
- Minimum deposit amount – UAH 250; USD 300; EUR 300;
- The deposit placement term starts from 10 days in national currency and 93 days for foreign currencies and is unlimited / unforeseen.
- Active option for auto-extension
- The possibility of replenishing the deposit, in the branch or in the PRAVEX ONLINE mobile application, during the validity period, the final possibility of replenishing the deposit is the last working day before the end date
Interest rates for the deposit:
Yield is paid on the last day of deposit service, no early return
In national currency
In national currency with PRAVEX ONLINE
Term of placement, days
≥ 10 та < 60
≥ 60 та < 92
≥ 93 та < 183
≥ 184 та < 365
≥ 365 та < 548
≥ 548 та < 730
|Attention! Warning! |
- In the case of using a banking service, the following consequences stipulated by the contract and legislation may occur:
- The Bank is obliged to return a deposit upon the maturity date. If the terms of the contract provide for the Client's right of early return of the deposit, the Bank is obliged to return a deposit on the next business day after receiving the Client's application requesting such return. The Bank is obliged to return a deposit in full. In the case of early return of the deposit, interest is calculated at the rate established by the Bank in the case of early return of the deposit under the product on the terms of which the contract was concluded, which was in effect on the date the contract was concluded or the deposit term was last extended (if an extension took place), and (unless the Bank agreed otherwise) based on the amount of the deposit excluding capitalized interest. The Bank withholds the amount of overpaid interest from the amount of interest and deposit amount to be paid.
- income received from investment (deposit) transactions is subject to taxation in accordance with legislation.
- In case of a breach by the Client of obligations under the banking services contract, the Bank has the right to delay a transaction and to refuse to carry out a transaction or to provide a banking service in accordance with the terms of the contract and the requirements of legislation of Ukraine.
- Possible consequences for the Client should it fail to apply to the Bank for the return of funds raised under a Bank deposit contract in due time. If, upon the expiration of the deposit period, the Bank is unable to pay a deposit or interest, this amount is not considered to be a demand deposit and it is kept in accounts designated by the Bank as the amount to be paid to the Client. During this period, no interest is paid on this amount unless the Bank agreed otherwise.
- The Bank is prohibited from requiring the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank or a person related or associated with the Bank as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
- The Bank does not have the right to make changes to the contract unilaterally, unless otherwise provided by the contract or law.
- The Client may refuse to receive advertising materials using remote electronic service channels.