Owners package FAMIGLIA from PJSCCB "PRAVEX-Bank" and all who are traveling together will receive a 20% discount on service expedited passport control and security at the terminal D international Aeroport"Borispol".
Perevahy Serbsu Fast Line:
- meeting passengers at arrival (from the aircraft) or flight (airport terminal);
- personal support worker passenger service "Fast line";
- expedited passport and customs control and security;
- registration of tickets and baggage;
- assistance to passengers with Luggage and/or hand baggage;
- packing Luggage at the airport;
- accompanied by a passenger, including minor children without an adult to/from the aircraft by comfortable transport;
- the service during the term of the package FAMIGLIA;
- the discount is available to anyone who is travelling with the owner package.
How to get a 20% discount on "Fast Line":
- Buy package FAMIGLIA, if You are not with us.
- Contact the "24/7 Personal assistant" andamovie of service for one day before the time of departure specified in the ticket (the scheduled arrival time of the flight) by telephone:
0 800 5000 60 (around the clock and free within Ukraine), +38 056 374 99 60 (for calls from abroad), +38 097 139 46 98 Viber @GlobalHelp24Bot Telegram.
Group NASA Sanpaolo I adnu s Nila u Froson. As at 31 January 2017 market value of 36.3 billion. The group is leader in Italy for all directions banking activity (retail, corporate segment and control Finance) and serves 11.1 million customers in 4 000 parts all Italy; the market share of the Group in the majority of Italian regions not less than 12%. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. In these regions there are around 1 200 branches and 12 countries where subsidiary banks operate Groups, the number of retail and corporate customer reaches 7.9 million More international network professionals for corporate clients covers 29 countries, in particular, middle East, North Africa, as well as those regions where actively working Italian company: United States, Brazil, Russia, China and India.