We are happy to announce that the long-awaited campaign "Champion cashback for ski passes at ski resorts of Ukraine" will start on December 25, 2021! for Visa premium card holders. The corresponding button in the Visa Ukraine chat will also appear tomorrow ??
Choose your favorite slopes in the ski resorts of Ukraine from December 25, 2021 to January 31, 2022 (with a possible extension for a month until February 28), buy ski passes and return up to 50% of the cost thanks to your premium Visa card!
The amount of cashback depends on the level of the premium card:
• 30% of the value of the ski pass purchased with a Visa Platinum card, but not more than UAH 1,000.00.
• 40% of the value of the ski pass purchased with a Visa Signature card, but not more than UAH 1,250.00.
• 50% of the value of the ski pass purchased with a Visa Infinite card, but not more than UAH 1,500.00.
Mechanics of receiving cashback:
• Buy skip with Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite premium cards and keep all checks.
• Open the Visa Ukraine chatbot in Viber or Telegram and select "SkiPass cashback".
• Read and agree with the rules of the promotion.
• Check the availability of the service on your card. To do this, you need to add your premium Visa card issued by one of the banks of Ukraine to the chatbot.
• Take a high-quality photo (so that all data can be identified) of a terminal check from the POS terminal and a fiscal check confirming the purchase of the ski pass. Send photos of both checks via chatbot.
• Provide your taxpayer account card number or passport series and number via chatbot.
• After the correct application is submitted, the cashback will be credited to the card that was added to the chatbot within 20 working days.
Please pay attention to the additional condition for the spend this year! To be able to fill out an application and receive cashback for ski passes, you must pay by card * within a month:
• Visa Platinum for the amount of UAH 5,000
• Visa Signature - for UAH 10,000
• Visa Infinite - for UAH 20,000
* All transactions for the last 35 days before the current date are counted, except for transactions for the last 5 days.
Tulkit and rules of the action in the appendix to the letter.
Detailed promotions are available on the website.