Position: Corporate underwriting manager
- Higher economic or financial education with advanced English
- Experience in the relevant or adjoining position in the corporate business/risk management/prudential banking supervision/audit, consultancy or corporate finance units of «Big 4» for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of the main provisions of IFRS and local GAAP, the basic elements of tax legislation, consolidation procedures.
- Mastering of credit analysis techniques, including financial modeling and industry analysis (market researches, peer analysis, determination of strengths and weaknesses, consolidation and interpretation of financials).
- Demonstrating skills of structuring of the credit transactions
- Advanced knowledge of major corporate credit products (credit line, overdraft, investment credit, structured trade financing).
- Deep knowledge of the legislation, normative legal acts of the NBU, which regulate the lending activities of banks.
- Understanding detailed framework of the credit process.
- High PC proficiency (MS Office, other standard applications).
Job main objective:
- Prepares financial analysis, projections as part of Loan application (for Corporate clients);
- Facilitates loan origination and structuring together with the relationship managers;
- Conducts risk-assessment of the clients, provides mitigation measures, issues recommendations on credit limits and financing structure for decision-bodies;
- Calculates financial classes according to NBU methodology; Proposes changes to the credit policy, procedure, process and other credit related internal regulations.