This section is used by employees of the Clients (legal entities and individual entrepreneurs) in the following cases:
- when it is necessary to register a new employee of the Client;
- when it is necessary to register a new EDS key (the previously registered EDS key was compromised, stolen, blocked, or expired).
STEP 1. Log in to the user account of “PRAVEX BANK” JSC KCC
STEP 2. Generate a new key, save the key and certificate in an accessible and safe place
STEP 3. Submit a key certification request to the Bank in one of the following ways:
- Through the PRAVEXBANK BIZ system - create a letter and attach the "Report";
- Certify the "Report" using the EDS and send it to the IKBemail@example.com email box;
- Physically through a branch of the Bank (in 2 printed and signed copies).
STEP 4. Receive confirmation of the new key certification from the Bank manager.
STEP 5. Register the key in the Pravex Biz system and provide the EDS identifier to the Bank in one of the following ways:
- Through the PRAVEXBANK BIZ system - create a letter and attach the "Request";
- Certify the "Request" using the EDS and send it to the IKBfirstname.lastname@example.org email box;
- To the e-mail address of the Branch Manager.
Attention! The processing time of an application for key generation at “PRAVEX BANK” JSC Key Certification Centre is up to 24 hours from the moment the application was submitted. In case the request is not processed within 24 hours, please contact the contact center at 0 800 500 450 (item 5 of the menu) or the servicing branch.