PRAVEX BANK has signed an agreement with the Entrepreneurship Development Fund on partnership in the State program “Affordable Mortgage at 7%”. The Program is implemented with support of the President and the Government of Ukraine. Currently, the Bank's new mortgage product for the program is under development and will be presented in the nearest future.
Main conditions of the Program:
- for the borrower the interest rate will be 7% per annum for the entire validity term of the loan (subject to the conditions provided by the Procedure and the Program of the Fund)
- down payment - from 15% of the cost of the real estate property
- loan term - up to 20 years
- the standard area of real estate property is 50 square meters of total area of the mortgage subject per citizen or family of two people and 20 square meters for every additional family member
- the maximum loan amount - UAH 2 million
- the maximum value of real estate property - UAH 2.5 million
"We support the State policy regarding affordable mortgage lending and we are glad to join “Affordable Mortgage at 7%” Program. Reducing the cost of mortgage loans is an important step towards providing Ukrainians with the affordable housing. Already in March 2020, we launched our own mortgage program, and since then we have been actively issuing mortgage loans to Ukrainians. Thanks to the new program, mortgages will become even more affordable for families seeking to improve their living conditions already today”, - said Semion Babayev, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of PRAVEX BANK.
You can find more details on the Program following the link: https://bdf.gov.ua/uk/programa-dostupna-ipoteka-7
You can find more details on the PRAVEX BANK mortgage here: https://www.pravex.com.ua/landing-ipoteka