PRAVEX BANK has launched a mobile app PRAVEX ONLINE and in the App Store. Recall, for users of mobile devices based on Android OS, Oct 21 launched a mobile app ONLINE PRAVEX in Google Play.
Mobile app ONLINE PRAVEX – round the clock access to your accounts and card transactions in real-time, simple and user-friendly interface and safe authorization and the like.
mobile Internet banking ONLINE PRAVEX Bank customers can:
- transfer funds from card to card between your cards, and between cards of other banks
- conversion between cards (with card in UAH on the card in U.S. dollars/euros and reverse operation),
- to make settings (login, password and choose application language),
- shape card statements/accounts,
- view information on deposits, loans, current accounts and cards
- to generate the loan repayment schedule,
- to log on by fingerprint,
- scan the card when transfer from card to card: the application can recognize the digits of the card and to expose them to the details, avoiding the entry digits of the card manually.
“With inception moblnsecond optionku have more than 4,000 downloads. In the next release, clients will be given the opportunity to transfer funds to the account targetuvati patternand coopthe principle should apply whether the prodwool currenciesin, sdiskuvati regularand duties view the archive operations”, - commented on Babayev, Deputy Chairman of the Board, head of the main Department retail business PRAVEX Bank.
PRAVEX BANK is Intesa Sanpaolo (Intesa Sanpaolo), a leading Bank groups in the Euro area, which is the leader in Italy in all business areas (retail, corporate and management assets) and is present worldwide.
PRAVEX BANK working on the market since 1992 and serves Ukrainian clients for 26 years. The Bank provides a full range of retail banking services, corporate and institutional clients.
, PRAVEX BANK became part of the Intesa Sanpaolo group in 2008 year.
Intesa Sanpaolo provides services to 11.8 million customers through a network of more than 3 900 of branches in Italy with a market share of not below 12% in most Italian regions. The group has a strategic international presence, which has about 1 100 branches and 7.2 million customers, including affiliated companies that operate in commercial banking in 12 countries in Central Eastern Europe and the Middle East and North Africa, and international network specialists to support corporate clients through 25 countries, in particular in the middle East and North Africa and in those areas where the most active Italian company.