Protection of rights of consumers of the Bank services
“PRAVEX BANK” JSC makes every effort to protect the rights of our Clients.
The Bank’s relations with the client areregulated by the laws of Ukraine, regulations of the National Bank of Ukraine and agreements (contracts) between the the client and the Bank.
In accordance with the Rules (contractual terms) for provision of services under conditions of comprehensive services for clients – individuals of “PRAVEX BANK” JSC, which are an integral part of the Individual Comprehensive Service Agreement, disputes that arise during the term of the Agreement, shall be settled by negotiation. In case of failure to reach agreement - in court according to the current laws of Ukraine.
The Bank implements all the maximummeasures to avoid conflicts of interest between the Bank’s employees and clients, as well as conflict of interests of the Bank’s clients.
For a detailed review of the message, downloadthe file below:
Processing and protection of personal data
We inform you that “PRAVEX BANK” JSC carries out processing of personal data, provided by you, exclusively in compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” for the purpose of providing banking, financial and other services, regulated by the current laws of Ukraine, fulfillment of the terms and conditions of agreements that have been / will be concluded by the Bank, implementation and protection of the rights of the parties under concluded agreements, in order to increase the number of clients and assess the impact of these services on the Bank’s activities, as well as in order to comply with the requirements of the current laws by the Bank, and, in particular, for the purpose of preparation and submission of statistical, administrative and other reporting, as well as for the purpose of putting the specified data to the registers of borrowers, credit reference bureau, registers of property encumbrances, areas of various kinds of information messages, etc.
Processing of personal data, relating to bank secrecy, is carried out by the Bank in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Banks and Banking Activity”, as well as regulations of the National Bank of Ukraine.
The Bank enters your personal data into its own Personal Data Base of clients. The purpose, with which the Bank enters your personal data into the Personal Data Base of clients, is given above.
Personal data is transferred to third parties solely in compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and the current laws of Ukraine. Your personal data may be provided, in particular, to the state authorities and local governments, as well as to enterprises, institutions, organizations and individuals, including foreign legal entities and individuals, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, and in accordance with the consent, given by you, for processing of personal data, and in accordance with the procedure, established by the current laws on preservation of bank secrecy
In accordance with Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, you, as a subject of personal data, have the following rights:
- to know about sources of collection, location of your personal data, the purpose of its processing, location or place of residence (place of stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or to give a corresponding order for receipt of this information by authorized persons, except in cases provided by the law;
- to receive information about the terms of granting access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties, to which your personal data is transferred;
- to access your personal data;
- to receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases, stipulated by law, the answer as to whether your personal data is processed, or to receive the contents of such personal data;
- to make a motivated request to the owner of personal data with the objection against processing of your personal data;
- to make a motivated request to change or erase your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as protection against providing information that is unreliable or defamatory for honour, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- to file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Human Rights Ombudsperson or to the court;
- to apply remedies in case of violation of the laws on personal data protection;
- to make reservations about limitation of the right to process personal data with consent;
- to cancel consent for processing of personal data;
- to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- for protection against an automated solution that has legal implications for you.
Appeals and requests
For customer service please contact PRAVEX-BANK:
- mailing address: 01021, Ukraine, Kyiv, Klovskiy Uzviz, 9/2
- e-mail: email@example.com
- the phone at the hotline number: 0 800 500 450 (free of charge in Ukraine from fixed-line and mobile) and 044 521 04 04 (in Ukraine), Monday-Friday from 9:00 to 19:00, except weekends and holidays.
- Requirements for registration of citizens and terms of consideration of the link https://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/393/96-%D0%B2%D1%80 or in expanded form
we inform that the personal requests of citizens are processed in accordance with the requirements of article 5 of the Law of Ukraine «On the treatment of citizens”, namely: the complaints addressed to state authorities and local self-government, enterprises, institutions, organizations regardless of ownership, about the'Association of citizens or officials, the powers of which include the solution in the appeals issues.
the application should contain surname, name, patronymic, place of residence of the citizen, described the essence of the raised question, comments, suggestions, statements or complaints, requests or demands. A written request must be signed by the applicant (applicants), specifying date. To the electronic address must also be specified electronic mail address at which the applicant may be a response, or for information about other communications’connection with it.
- the Term of consideration of citizens 'appeals
citizens' appeals are considered within the timeframe defined by article 20 of the Law “On consideration of references of citizens”.
applications are considered and they are given the answers in a period of not more than one month from the date of receipt. Statements that do not require additional study - immediately, but not later than 15 days from the date of their receipt. If within a month to solve broken in appeal the question is not possible, the supervisor of relevant body, enterprise, institution, organization or his Deputy establish necessary term for its consideration, as reported by the person who filed the appeal. The total term solution to the issues raised in the appeal, can not exceed 45 days.
In case of disagreement with results of consideration of the appeal by the Bank the client is entitled to apply to the National Bank of Ukraine and/or court and/or to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on human rights.
Appeal to the NBU can be left on the page: https://old.bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?art_id=8275081
- the Form of the electronic address of the client, which is sent to corporate e-mail or filled in on the Bank's website