- the transfer is unaddressed, that is, it can be obtained not only in place where it was sent to, but in any city where PRAVEX BANK's branch is located;
- the system allows to transfer any (without limitation) amount of funds in UAH;
- there is no need for the recipient to have a current account in the bank in order to receive a transfer in national currency (if the amount of one payment does not exceed UAH 150 thousand);
- fee to the bank is payed only by the sender, issuance of cash transfer is free of charge.
- legal entity\private entrepreneur concludes the agreement* with the Bank;
- he/she receives the sample of register and information protection tools in the bank.
- Legal entity/ private entrepreneur:
- sends payment in the total amount of transfers and the amount of fee for cash and settlement servicing according to tariffs indicated in the agreement;
- forms the register in electronic form (indicating recipients with their passport data and amounts of funds), attaches electronic digital signature and sends to electronic address specified in the agreement.
* Agreement – Agreement for transfer of funds in non-cash way in order to make the transfer through TELEGRAF interbank payment system.
Recepients apply to any branch of the bank in order to receive the funds transfer.
Residents of Ukrainen shall provide*:
- in order to receive the transfer up to UAH 15 000 – passport of a citizen of Ukraine (or other identifying document, which according to legislation of Ukraine can be used on the territory of Ukraine when concluding legal deals);
- in order to receive transfer from UAH 15 000 – passport of a citizen of Ukraine (or other identifying document, which according to legislation of Ukraine can be used on the territory of Ukraine when concluding legal deals), as well as identification number certificate.
Non-residents of Ukraine provide*:
- passport (or other identifying document, which according to legislation of Ukraine can be used on the territory of Ukraine when concluding legal deals);
- document confirming the place of residence or place of temporary residence of the person on the territory of Ukraine (for example, certificate from the housing office, certificate/ check from the hotel, temporary residence permit).
At the same time in order to receive the transfer from UAH 150 000 it is obligatory for individuals –residents and non-residents to open the current account in the bank.
* According to requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine and internal documents of the bank at the moment of making a transaction.
If the recipient does not apply for the transfer within 30 working days the bank returns the unpaid amount of transfer according to bank details specified in the agreement.
It is important to remember that TELEGRAF system shall not be used for transactions related to entrepreneurial activity between the sender and the recipient of the transfer.