Operations with Bank metals initiated by the Bank for the first time in Ukraine in 1998, when it was adopted normative acts regulating the activity on the foreign exchange market of Ukraine
- sale of banking metals to a legal entity without its physical presence with crediting them to own banking metals current account,
- sale of banking metals to a legal entity with its physical presence crediting them to its own current account in banking metals,
- purchase from a legal entity of banking metals without its physical presence from its own current account in banking metals,
- purchase from a legal entity of banking metals with its physical presence from its own current account in banking metals,
- analysis of the sample of precious metals.
Head Office - from 9:00 to 18:00 daily
lunch break from 13:00 to 14:00
Saturday, Sunday, holidays - weekends.
Purchase of banking metals ingots fromclients is performed at the following addresses:
Kyiv at the address: 9/2, Klovskyi Uzviz; tel.: (044) 201-17-47.
Vinnytsia at the address: 30 Gogolya St.; tel: (0432) 65-53-72; (0432)65-53-73 – purchase of bankingmetals is temporarily terminated.
Lviv at the address: 3 Sichovykh Striltsiv; tel./fax: (032) 297-09-27,(032) 235-04-77, (032) 235-04-79, (032) 235-04-75 – purchase of banking metals istemporarily terminated.
Kharkiv at the address: 17 Sumska St.; tel. (057)759-04-34, (057) 706-16-16, (057) 759-04-24 – fax.
Odessa at the address: 77 Pushkinska St; tel. (048) 730-00-53, (048)730-00-50, (048) 730-00-46 – purchaseof banking metals is temporarily terminated.
Dnipro at the address: 59 Shevchenko St.; tel. (056)744-72-76, (056) 744-63-21.
You can receive information ontransactions with banking metals from Retail Division:
tel.: 0 (44) 201-17-47,
from 9:00 to 18:00 daily, lunch break: 13:00-14:00, Saturday and Sunday - weekends.
Current account in banking metals
- complete confidentiality;
- flexible pricing policy;
- individual approach;
- prompt execution of transactions.
- Opening a current account in one of the types of banking metals - gold, silver, platinum, palladium;
- Free of charge storage of any amount of banking metal on your current account;
- Prompt transfer of banking metal to “metal” accounts of both “PRAVEX BANK” JSC and other banks of Ukraine;
- Purchase / sale of banking metal from a “metal” account at the client’s request;
- Making additional profit from price fluctuations in the banking metals market;
- Individual approach to setting preferential tariffs for opening an account in banking metals, as well as agreeing on individual fees for purchase / sale of banking metals on current account during large transactions.
- Fee for opening a current account in banking metals - UAH 100;
- Purchase and crediting banking metal to the “metal” account - 1% of the transaction amount, at the NBU rate on the day of the transaction, but not less than UAH 100;
- Sale of banking metal from current account - 1% of the transaction amount, at the NBU rate on the day of the transaction, but not less than UAH 100;
- Transferring banking metal to current account opened in PRAVEX BANK – without fee;
- Transferring banking metal to current account opened in other bank of Ukraine – according to tariffs of PRAVEX BANK.
- Issuance to the client of cash banking metal from the current account - according to tariffs of PRAVEX BANK.
In order to perform the transaction for purchase/ sale of banking metal by the client through “PRAVEX BANK” on own current account it is necessary:
For corporate clients and private entrepreneurs:
- To apply to any branch of PRAVEX BANK;
- To provide a certificate of state registration of the enterprise;
- To provide the notarized copy of articles of association;
- To provide other documents at the request of the bank’s employees.
Forms of documents to register the service https://www.pravex.com.ua/korporativnym-klientam-bankam/vsi-poslugi/rko