PRAVEX BANK is a partner of GLOBAL BLUE company in Ukraine and provides to clients a service of refunding amount of VAT for purchases performed abroad.
GLOBAL BLUE is the largest company providing Tax Free service, refunding of the value-added tax when performing purchases abroad. This allows tourists to make purchases with great pleasure and save substantial funds.
By using the program, travellers may receive back up to 20 % of the cost of purchase depending on the VAT rate set in the country, where a receipt was drawn up, as well as on the amount of expenses of GLOBAL BLUE system for processing receipts.
How to receive reimbursement of funds
1. Make a purchase in the shop which is a part of a GLOBAL BLUE system. Usually corresponding indication is made with the use of Tax Free Shopping sign on the entrance door. Draw up Tax Free receipt that should be added to the sales receipts by the employee of the shop responsible for servicing clients under GLOBAL BLUE system.
2. Present all Tax Free receipts at the customs. Customs’ employee shall put a seal confirming crossing of the border.
3. Be aware of that while doing this you will be asked of to show the purchase and present a tourist visa.
4. Visit the branch of PRAVEX BANK (we recommend, prior to visiting a branch, to call contact number of respective branch below to receive preliminary advice and make an appointment for a convenient time of visiting) and present the following documents:
Tax free receipt;
a document certifying the identity of a person and passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad, and for non-residents – a document certifying the identity of a person;
sales slip / shop’s invoice.
The amount of reimbursed tax under Tax Free receipts by Global Blue company will be paid in cash in UAH at the euro commercial exchange rate in PRAVEX BANK on the date of performing transaction or transferred to the payment card *.
In case of incompliance of arrangement of Tax Free receipt with the rules of Global Blue company, as well as if the amount of reimbursement under one receipt exceeds a threshold limit established by Global Blue company, then a scanned copy of receipt shall be sent by the Bank’s employee to the authorization center of Global Blue company which shall provide during 1-2 days a confirmation of or refusal in paying reimbursement out.
* Reimbursement of funds shall be done by Global Blue company to the cards of payment systems Visa International, MasterCard International and American Express within the period of 10 to 15 working days.
Additional information on the service of payments under Tax Free receipts You can also find out on GLOBAL BLUE company website: https://www.global-blue.com
The list of branches of the Bank
For obtaining Tax Free return it is recommended before visiting the Bank’s branch to call a contact number of corresponding branch to receive preliminary advice and make appointment for a convenient time of visiting:
- Столичне відділення, Кловський узвіз 9/2, м.Київ, +38 068 463 0091.
- Відділення "Героїв Дніпра", вул. Маршала Тимошенка, 21, корп.4, м. Київ, (044) 363 0758, (044) 363 0759.
- Подільське відділення, вул. Верхній Вал 32, м.Київ, (044) 363 0718, (044) 363 0719, моб. (096) 960 6171.
- Пушкінське відділення, вул. Пушкінська, 24-A , м.Київ, тел. (044) 363 0234, (044) 363 0235; моб. (098) 643 1436.
- Індустріальне відділення, вул. Саксаганського, 120, м. Київ, (044) 363 0256, (044) 363 0257.
- Одеська обласна дирекція, вул. Пушкiнська, 77, м.Одеса, тел: (048) 740 9345, (048) 740 9346, (048) 740 9347, (048) 740 9348, (048) 740 349.
- Львівська обласна дирекція, вул. Січових Стрільців, 3, м.Львів, тел. (032) 226 7608, (032) 226 7609, (032) 226 7610, (032) 226 7611, (032) 226 7612.
- Закарпатська обласна дирекція, м.Ужгород, вул.Київська набережна, 2; (0312) 63-06-11; (0312) 63-06-16.
- Харківська обласна дирекція, м.Харків, вул.Сумська 17-19; тел. (057) 766 5561, (057) 766 5562, (057) 766 5563, (057) 766 5564, (057) 766 5565.
- Дніпровськая обласна дирекція, м.Дніпро, вул. Шевченка 59, тел. (056) 787 3045, (056) 787 3046, (056) 787 3047, (056) 787 3048, (056) 787 3049.
- Івано-Франківська обласна дирекція, вул. Січових Стрільців, 48, м. Івано-Франківськ, (0342) 55-91-83, (0342) 55-72-01.
Reasons of refusal in paying reimbursement out
According to instruction on reimbursement of Tax Free receipts of GLOBAL BLUE company, the main reasons of refusal in paying reimbursement out are:
Not eligible to receive reimbursement are the clients residing and living in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Monaco),Germany, Great Britain (including Isle of Man), Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira Island), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearic Islands), Sweden.
Reimbursements shall not be made under the forms which bear Romanian seal.
Reimbursements shall not be made under the forms requiring additional check or if not all requirements of the country issuer of TAX FREE form were uphold while arranging it.
Absence of customs seal on TAX FREE receipt.
Corrections in Tax Free receipt and/or fiscal receipt/invoice of the shop.
TAX FREE receipt and / or fiscal receipt / invoice of the shop is/are damaged – torn, cut in, etc.
The absence of fiscal receipt or shop’s invoice corresponding to a TAX FREE receipt, provision of the copies of the mentioned documents in place of originals. Drawing your attention that a slip of settlement via a payment card is not a confirmation of purchase and, subsequently, may not serve as substitution for fiscal receipt / invoice of the shop.
Fiscal receipt / invoice of the shop does not mention the names of purchased goods, but only their articles, or only the total amount of the purchase are/is mentioned.
Customs seal is illegible (customs’ employee put seal untidily (seal is slurred), little ink – bank’s employee is not able to determine the date of the goods export or seal is not responsive to special devices for checking customs seals).
An item of goods was exported untimely. There is a maximal deadline within which a client shall export item of goods. Ordinarily it equals to a period of 1 to 3 months from the moment of purchase of goods.
TAX FREE receipt is drawn up for goods which are not subject to pay-out of reimbursement (in certain countries among such goods are spirits, food products, cigarettes, etc.).
A client approaches the bank for reimbursement under TAX FREE receipt with expired validity term or validity term to be expired earlier than in 3 weeks. It is worth mentioning that in case of providing receipt with specified validity term, a client has an option to obtain reimbursement by sending it to Global Blue company via mail by himself/herself.
Remote reimbursement of TAX FREE receipts
A service of remote reimbursement of TAX FREE receipts of Global Blue company is provided to:
1. the owners of FAMIGLIA services package and members of their families (children, parents, full brothers and sisters) in case of submitting for reimbursement:
in cash of receipt in the reimbursement amount of at least EUR 100.00
in cash or to payment card of two and more receipts in any amount
2. all other clients in case of providing for reimbursement:
of receipt (receipts) in cash in total reimbursement amount of at least EUR 200.00
in cash or to a payment card of three and more receipts in any amount.