“PRAVEX BANK” JSC performs servicing of transactions on loans in foreign currency attracted by clients-residents from non-residents (foreign loans). Regulation on the procedure for receiving by residents of loans in foreign currency from non-residents and for providing by residents of loans in foreign currency to non-residents is approved by Resolution of Management Board of the National Bank of Ukraine dd. 17.06.2004 No. 270.
As of today the current legislation stipulates the possibility for attracting by residents of Ukraine (both legal entities and individuals – citizens of Ukraine) of funds in foreign currency from non-residents under loan agreements (interest-free agreements are also allowed). Foreign currency received under such agreements is not subject to obligatory sale.
Individuals have possibility to use the attracted funds:
- for settlements with non-residents under own obligations (payment for goods, works, services);
- for sale of foreign currency for UAH on the interbank currency market of Ukraine with further crediting of funds to own current account in order to use UAH on the territory of Ukraine in cash and non-cash form.
- The procedure for attracting funds under such agreements stipulates their obligatory registration in the NBU and performance of transactions (receiving funds, their return, transfer of interest, payment of charges, etc., reporting) only through the bank which agreed to take such agreement for servicing. If the client wants to, he/she can transfer the already registered agreement to servicing of another bank (regardless the funds are received or not).
In order to make a decision by the bank to agree to service transactions under the agreement, it is necessary to submit:
- Letter addressed to Chairman of Management Board with the request to accept the agreement for servicing.
- Agreement with all annexes and attachments.
- Notice on the agreement.
Consulting regarding acceptance for servicing and registration of the agreements can be received by tel. 0 (44) 201-17-45.