Under current account for notary or lawyer in national currency You can perform the following transactions:
Receive income from notary or lawyer activities.
Pay for goods and services, taxes and fees.
Open the account to perform transactions on depositing funds of clients-notaries in order to commit by them notarial actions on accepting funds on deposit
Taking into account the legislative changes and the needs of our clients, PRAVEX BANK has developed a new product which is intended for transactions on depositing funds of clients-notaries with the purpose of committing by them of notarial actions for accepting funds on deposit.
PRAVEX BANK is one of the first in the banking services market which offers this service to its clients-notaries.
Main advantages of the product:
loyal tariffs for servicing,
quick opening of the account – within 1 day;
conducting credit transactions on this account is possible directly on the day of providing the package of documents for its opening;
conducting debit transactions on the account is possible after accounting in State Tax Service.
In order to open the current account you need to:
1) apply to the nearest branch of the Bank;
2) provide the package of necessary documents, namely:
registration number of the taxpayer's accounting card;
a document confirming the individual's right to perform an independent professional activity (certificate of registration / permit / certificate, etc.);
a document confirming the registration of the individual performing an independent professional activity, in state tax service body;
document confirming the registration of the individual, performing an independent professional activity, in the Pension Fund of Ukraine;
Opening the current account in “PRAVEX BANK” JSC will allow receiving high quality and qualified servicing, profitable tariff conditions, loyal approach when applying for other banking services.
Basic tariffs for opening and servicing the current account:
opening the account - UAH 120.00, without VAT;
Replenishment of the account with cash funds:
To perform notarial actions on accepting cash on deposit – free of charge
For other purposes (payment for notary services, etc.) - 1.2%, min UAH 12.
Replenishment of the account in non-cash way:
For notarial activities on accepting funds on deposit – free of charge
For other purposes (payment for notary services, etc.) (from other banks) – 1.2%.
For other purposes (payment for notary services, etc.) (within the Bank) – 1.0%.
charges for withdrawal of cash – 1.2% of the amount of transaction, maximum UAH 500.00, without VAT;
charges for transfer of funds (within the Bank, to other bank) – 1.2% of the amount of transaction, maximum UAH 600.00, without VAT;
charges for closing the account at the client’s initiative UAH 120.00, without VAT;
carges for closing the account at the bank’s initiative – free of charge;
interest rate accrued on balance of funds on the current account - 0%.
All transactions under the account not listed above are charged according to tariffs approved for servicing of the current account “PRAVEX-RECORD”
The list of documents necessary for opening the current account for notaries and lawyers
1. Passport of the citizen of Ukraine.
2. Place of registration of the client: availability of residence registration, lease agreement or housing and maintenance certificate.
3. Copy of certificate for the right to perform notary or lawyer activity certified by issuing body or notary*.
4. Copy of a document confirming the registration of private notary or lawyer in state tax service body, certified by the issuing body or notary *, or to provide the original document.
5. Copy of the document confirming the registration of private notary or lawyer in the relevant body of the Pension Fund of Ukraine certified by the issuing body or by notary*, or to provide the original document.
6. Document confirming registration of private notary or lawyer in the relevant body of the Social Insurance Fund for Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases of Ukraine, certified by the issuing body or by notary*, or to provide the original document.
* - a notary cannot certify the document by himself.