Depository institution PRAVEX BANK offers clients the following services:
- opening of securities accounts for legal entities and individuals (residents and non-residents);
- depository servicing of securities circulation on the securities account, accounting of rights to securities;
- servicing of corporate operations of the issuer of securities: the opening of accounts to owners, placement of issue of securities on accounts;
- payment of income on securities;
- depository servicing of government securities (IGLBs);
- information services (providing depositors with statements, certificates, and other information regarding securities on accounts);
- advisory services on accounting for securities ownership.
Advantages of servicing in the Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK:
- high reputation and high level of bank reliability;
- opening accounts and servicing clients' securities in full compliance with the law and regulatory requirements;
- full and timely fulfillment of the terms of the agreement on servicing the securities account and client orders;
- timely and accurate reflection in the system of accounting of client's orders for depository operations;
- prevention of misuse of assets;
- timely transfer of income on securities;
- non-disclosure of information about clients, their securities, and transactions with them;
- individual approach to clients.
To the attention of the clients of the Depository Institution!
- 29.08.2023 The depositary institution PRAVEX BANK announces changes in tariffs for depository operations from September 01, 2023. The approved changes will apply to both existing and new customers/depositors.
- Reducing the number and simplifying the names of custody operations.
- Return of the fee for servicing transactions with government securities (government bonds, military bonds).
The new version of the tariffs is available on the official website of the Depository Institution in the section "Depository Services".
On September 29, 2022, the Management Board of PRAVEX BANK approved a new version of the Regulation on Depository Activity of Depository Institution of PRAVEX BANK (hereinafter, the "Regulation"). The main changes include the alignment of the Regulation with the amendments to applicable laws of Ukraine. The Regulations are supplemented by the Public Proposal for concluding the Agreement on servicing the securities account for entities and individuals.
• On September 29, 2022, PRAVEX BANK depository institution reports on the approval of the new version of the Agreements on servicing the securities account. The public proposal (offer) regarding the conclusion of the Agreements on servicing the securities account is posted on the official website of PRAVEX BANK in the "Depository services" section.
- The National Commission on Securities and Stock Market (hereinafter - the NSSMC ), in support of the Government's actions to restore the economy, from August 8, 2022, is removing almost all restrictions on transactions on capital markets and organized commodity markets, which were introduced on February 24, 2022 in connection with Russia's armed attack on Ukraine and the introduction of martial law. The adoption of the NSSMC Decision of 04.08.2022 № 1053 "On streamlining the conduct of professional activities on capital markets and organized commodity markets during the period of martial law" it is prohibited to establish business relations and/or conduct transactions with persons connected to the state during the period of martial law. Aggressor - the Russian Federation and/or the Republic of Belarus, or for their benefit and/or carrying out actions regarding the assets or liabilities of such persons, and/or making income payments, repayment amounts for the benefit of such persons, as well as making changes to the securities depository accounting system regarding securities accounts of depositors, clients from among the persons specified in paragraphs two to seven of sub-item 1 of item 3 of the Decision of NSSMC of 04.08.2022 №1053. In connection with the above, the Depositary Institution reserves the right to request additional information from the depositor/client upon application regarding the founders and/or participants (shareholders), indirect owners of significant participation, and to refuse to carry out operations in the event of detection of the provisions of the Decision of the NSSMC of 08.04.2022 №1053 grounds.
In connection with the imposition of martial law in Ukraine in accordance with the DECREE OF THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE of 24.02.2022 № 64/2022 "On the imposition of martial law in Ukraine" the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market adopted a Decision of 08.03.2022 № 144 "On streamlining conducting operations on capital markets for the period of martial law" and decided, in particular:
• Temporarily, from 11:00 on February 24, 2022, suspend the placement, circulation, and redemption of all securities, except for operations necessary to carry out:
1) Monetary Policy by the National Bank;
2) Public debt service operations by the Ministry of Finance.
• Temporarily, from 11:00 on February 24, 2022, suspend operations in the depository accounting system, except for operations in accordance with Annex 2 to this Decision, in paragraph 8 depository institutions are allowed, in particular, to conduct accounting operations on government securities (military bonds) in accordance with Annex 3 to this Decision.
The Depository Institution will additionally announce the resumption of the operation in the depository accounting system in full.
On February 12, 2021, the decision of the Management Board of PRAVEX BANK № 4_21.7 approved a new version of the Regulations on the depository activity of the depository institution of PRAVEX BANK (hereinafter - the Regulations).
Main changes: The provisions are brought in line with the changes in the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Depository institution PRAVEX BANK announces the approval from 20.02.2019 of new tariffs for depository transactions with securities for individuals and legal entities (residents and non-residents).
- Clients (depositors) with whom the agreement on opening securities account or the agreement on servicing the securities account (hereinafter - the Agreement) was concluded before the entry into force of the decisions of the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market (hereinafter - the Commission) dated 06.08.2013 №1412, dated 24.06.2014 №807, dated 24.07.2015 №1085, dated 26.05.2016 №590, dated 07.03.2017 №148, dated 07.09.2017 №673 (hereinafter - the decision of the Commission), it is necessary to bring the Agreements in compliance to the decisions of the Commission and the standard form of the agreement on servicing the securities account, by amending the existing Agreements. To agree on amendments to the Agreement, please contact the securities storage department by phone (044) 521-02-67, or at the address: Kyiv, Klovsky Uzviz, 9/2.
- PRAVEX BANK carries out professional activities in the stock market - depository activities of the depository institution based on a licensed series AE № 286534, issued by the decision of the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market from 08.10.2013 № 2297, license valid from 12.10.2013 - unlimited.
In connection with the entry into force on 12.10.2013 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Depository System of Ukraine" and the adoption of the NSSMC Decision of 06.08.2013 №1412 "On approval of the requirements for the agreement on servicing the securities account", there was a need to amend in existing agreements on opening securities account or enter into agreements in a new version. To bring the contractual relations in line with the specified norms of the legislation, PRAVEX BANK invites you to draw up the relevant additional agreements or contracts.
- At the Meeting of the Management Board of PRAVEX BANK №37_17.3 dated 03.11.2017 it was decided to terminate the professional activity on the stock market (securities market) - depository activity, namely the activity on storage of assets of mutual investment institutions by the depository institution PRAVEX BANK without termination of the depository activity of the depository institution from December 1, 2017, and take all necessary actions to complete the specified type of depository activity following the concluded agreements and requirements of the legislation, in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Following consideration of the application and documents submitted by PRAVEX BANK to revoke the license to conduct professional activities in the stock market - depository activities, namely the activities of safekeeping of assets of collective investment institutions, the National Securities and Stock Market Commission decided on 18.01.2018 № 20 on the revocation of the license to conduct professional activities in the stock market - depository activities, namely the activities of the collection.
- Tariffs for depository operations (from 01.09.2023)
- Tariff (archive from 20.02.2019 to 31.08.2023)
- Information about the financial service
- Agreement on securities account maintenance (valid from 29.09.2022)
- Regulations on depository activity of the depository institution of JSC PRAVEX BANK